Thursday, October 6, 2011

Giving Back

Although I like making videos, creating a documentary wouldn't necessarily be my passion. I enjoy making videos but I have never made one outside of class. In other words, I've made a bunch of videos for different classes but never something for as big as my school. This documentary will stand for an idea that I highly care about: giving back. I think it's the best way to raise money and and the funnest as well. I don't know why I want to give back. I feel like I owe something to the school since I've been here for so long. I know making this documentary will bring back memories of my experience here at Chinquapin and it'd be great to share those with people as well.

The point of giving back is so that I don't feel guilty after I graduate. The school depends on money so much and the teachers at my school are always talking about how without donors the school would shut down. If I at least attempt to make money for my school I would be content. Whatever the outcome comes out to be would be great for I at least tried to help my school.

1 comment:

  1. Is guilt the only reason? We want you to give back so that others can benefit as you did?

    ReplyDelete