Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Bit Skeptical on this Project

I don't want the end of the school year to come by and for me to look down on my project. I'm willing to put in the effort but I know it will bring me down at the end if I don't see a reward. My project isn't to make a documentary. My project is to give back to the school with money that I will make from people liking my documentary so much that people will give money to my school. If I only get a documentary made but don't get people to donate money then this project should be considered a failure. I know I'm a little harsh on myself but I like to push myself hard to be happy with the end product of my project. Once the last cent comes into my school fund raiser is when I can say that I'm done with this project.

I'm doubting whether or not to follow through on this documentary. I really want to show the world my school and what it has done to help me but at the same time I have a felling that it won't work out. I have way too much stuff on my plate and I feel like I won't have enough time to make this video as best as I can. I really like my project but I know that if I don't make any money I would consider it a failure. I want to see a monetary reward at the end and if that doesn't happen I'm afraid that this project must have been a waste.


2 comments:

  1. I understand your concerns here, but I also think you are making good progress. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t worry Alan. I think all of us at some point during this year have had the same concern. The reason I say this is because I’ve had the same concern with my project. I had the feeling that it won’t work out, but we shouldn’t feel this way. What we are doing is very challenging (especially with other things we have going on), so we shouldn’t feel bad if things don’t work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete