Monday, December 12, 2011

Quid Pro Quo

"He raised money for the school and knew the importance of quid pro quo."

The most important thing that I've learned this semester is that I'm not going to be at my school forever. I know it sounds a bit childish that I just realized that now but it's true. Getting all these college apps in is a way to let me know that my time will expire eventually. My time to leave is getting closer and I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave. But one thing I must do before I can leave my school is leave something behind and give back. Through the process of my senior project I've noticed that I've had it easy here. I always had someone to talk to, being around adults who cared about me, and I was thought valuable lessons and feel like I'm a good citizen now as a result.

I know what is right from wrong and I feel like I can always make a smart decision in a bad situation. Doing all this research has been hitting me in the head that I have to make this project as big as it can be to raise money for the school that has given so much to me and put it on the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment