Friday, February 3, 2012

How To Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck

"How To Shoot Video That Doesn't Suck" is the name of the book that Mr. Dilworth gave to me. He is the main member from my panel that will be helping me with my video since he lives at school and is easy to reach him. Our ideas tend to agree with each other so I think it's great that I have someone like him helping me out. The book that he gave me has made video making a lot easier with tips. Steve Stockman, the author of the book, made the book real easy to understand. I'm obviously not going to read all of it because of lack of time that I have to finish the documentary but I'm getting a good overall view of how to make my video.

I was a bit worried because I didn't know the direction that my video was going into but Mr. Dilworth has helped me a lot with setting the theme and and other ideas I could include. The Documentary is coming along and I'm preparing on revealing it Mid-March!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great Alan! If you would like, I would be glad to help you with your documentary. I think I have a video camera somewhere in my house.

    ReplyDelete